The Navigation Tree, located in the left hand pane, represents all pages within your web site and is similar to a site map. Here, you can manage your site's navigation.
- Expand and Collapse: Click the Plus and Minus icons to expand and collapse sections of the tree.
- Tool-tips: Hold your cursor over the name of a page to display a “tool-tip” containing information about that page including the page address, whether or not the page is published and set to appear in the navigation, and the page’s unique ident.
- Page Type Icons: The icon next to a page name indicates the page’s type (such as Document, Redirection, Shared, or Form).
- Unpublished Icons: When a page is unpublished, a grayed out icon will be displayed instead of the standard page icons.
- Sorting: Use the sort arrows in the toolbar above the Tree to adjust where pages appear in the navigation order. Please note: changes will be reflected immediately on the public web site.