1. Select the text or image that you would like to link in the content editor.
2. Click the Insert/Edit Link button.
3. Within the Link dialog box (see below) you can select the type of link you would like to insert (URL, Link to anchor in text, Email). In most cases you will be inserting a URL.
4. You can type or paste an address in the URL field such as www.quantumcms.com or /home/aboutus OR you can choose a page or file to link to by clicking the Browse Server button.
5. In the pop-up window, you can search for a page by entering your search term and pressing the Search button.
6. Click the Select button next the appropriate page in your results.
7. Click the Link Page button (which will close the pop-up window).
8. Click OK in the dialog box.