Release Notes :
4.2 Release Notes
4.2 Release Notes
The following items reflect bug fixes, enhancements or features that will be in QuantumCMS 4.2. This is our own internal list of updates, so if one of these jumps out at you, or doesn't make any sense, or just got you curious, please feel free to contact me directly. As always, we will review these and any other updates at our next User Group session.
- 11868 – Added the ability to have Custom Pagetypes.
- 11879 – Added ability to include Custom Module data in the Site Search.
- 11898 – Added Module Properties along with Maintenance screen.
- 11915 – Added ability to add Custom Tabs to existing Page Types.
- 12137 – Added Internal Maintenance screen for ASLanguage.
- 12220 – Grouping Pagetypes from Custom Modules in the Add Document Dropdown.
- 12145 – Moved the Preview tab to be the last tab on the Page Editing screens in the Authoring Tool.
- 12369 – Added style to the Save button when unsaved changes have occurred on the screen.
- 2664 – Modified the Page Delete flow to make it smoother, and to prevent the Site Tree from not re-syncing after the delete.
- 7128 – Added proper messaging support to internal helper functions.
- 11305 – Updated custom form submissions to correctly send emails as Plain Text if setup to do so.
- 11747 – Updated the Site Search template to correctly use the Search page selected on the Site Configuration screen.
- 11778 – Optimized code in the Page Renderer.
- 12266 – Added messaging to Authoring/Public user screens when trying to add a user that already exists.
- 12405 – System will no longer try and lock system records on Commerce screens.
- 12436 – Removed the Step Name from the Custom Form email for single step forms.