Release Notes :
4.2.1 Pre-Release Notes
4.2.1 Pre-Release Notes
The following items reflect bug fixes, enhancements or features that will be in QuantumCMS 4.2.1. This is our own internal list of updates so if one of these jumps out at you, doesn't make any sense, or just got you curious, by contacting me directly. As always, we will review these and any other updates at our next User Group session.
- 2481 – File Manager will remember the last folder visited in the current session. (IN PROGRESS)
- 2823 – Removed ability to change the File Type while renaming a file in the File Manager.
- 2877 – Updated FCKEditor to latest release of the CKEditor
- 2901 – When adding an embedded application to a page, it will now set initial Configuration XML to be the Default XML setup on the Application
- 2942 – Custom Form pages can now have unique content on each page.
- 9683 – Populating BodyText will now rebuild full text catalog, this will ensure that the Site Search will work after an upgrade from an older version of QuantumCMS.
- 10054 – Shared pages will now use all Child data from its source along with its own data.
- 10908 – Implemented Asynchronous Google Analytics code.
- 11983 – Site search now includes Page Descriptions.
- 16005 – Pages now display a child page count on Child Menus.
- 16007 – Linked Pages report
- 16008 – Page Properties report
- 16009 – Pages per Property report
- 16010 – Page Alias report
- 16011 – Application usage report
- 16012 – Page Security report
- 16013 – Public Access by Role report
- 16014 – Legal Link – Admission data on Attorneys.
- 16015 – Legal Link – A primary Practice Area can now be chosen for an Attorney.
- 16016 – Legal Link – Community Involvement data on Attorneys
- 16018 – Proposal Builder – Add ability to add multiple pages to Packet from a Tree View of the site.
- 16691 – Proposal Builder – Updated to use QuantumCMS users so a user does not need 2 logins.
- 6453 – Enlarged Editor content area when editing Page Descriptions.
- 6454 – Updated unsuccessful save messages when Page Save fails.
- 9152 – Updated Page Delete confirmation text to explain what will happen when you delete the page.
- 12296 – Disabled Advanced Meta button on Page Drafts
- 15130 – Updated all Inputs to support Double Byte text
- 2590 – Page Descriptions now properly draw as XML in the PageXML.
- 3566 – Adjusted Server Response to include proper length.
- 3946 – Custom Form Responses will now include which page the response came from.
- 4493 – Optimized Authoring Site Tree rendering.
- 6184/11738/11925 – Optimized code in Renderer
- 6529 – Custom Form Option Import – Catch importing options that are too long. Message will now display that import failed.
- 8985 – Fixed issue where site could get corrupted after moving a page.
- 11724 – File Path security; no longer allow file path navigation when entering paths. Eg: ../
- 11800 – Optimized code in RSS and ASP Include applications.
- 11922 – Moved redirect logic to happen sooner in the render process to optimize redirection pages.
- 12135 – Root file path can no longer be set to the root of the site.
- 12294 – Fixed error when entering too much data for a Page Alias name.
- 12295 – Update URL validation to only validate when the path has been changed.
- 12497 – Folder View application can no longer be set to the root of the site.
- 12555 – A friendly error will now display when trying to write over a Read Only file in the File Manager.
- 12560 – Custom Form, Option Import. Importing option when no other options exist will now correctly set the sort order for those options.
- 12883 – Added the ability to increase the Report Timeout to allow for large reports to run without issue.
- 13125 – Updated Page saves to check active when validating a unique breadcrumb.
- 13927 – Previewing drafts now use the correct Page Template set on the draft.
- 13948 – Unpublished Question Options are now correctly hidden on Custom Forms.
- 15787 – Removed State Table from deployments, this will prevent commerce clients from having custom data removed.
- 16332 – Correctly display full version on login screen, and major version on Dashboard.