- Algonquin Studios Announces Release of QuantumCMS 5
— Our developers recently completed work on the fifth major release of QuantumCMS. The latest version adds many new features requested by our clients, enjoys some significant speed improvements, and provides authoring tool support for more browsers across more platforms.
- What's New in QuantumCMS 5?
— In this post from the Algonquin Studios blog, Web Development Manager Mike Spencer takes us on a tour of the new and improved features available in QuantumCMS 5.
- Algonquin Studios to Exhibit at 2013 LMA Annual Conference
— Algonquin Studios is pleased to announce that it will return as an exhibitor to the Legal Marketing Association's annual conference being held April 8-10 at the Aria Resort in Las Vegas.
- Algonquin Announces Refresher Training Sessions for QuantumCMS Clients
— Regularly scheduled training sessions will cover basic and advanced features and, based on turnout, can address specific features in detail.
- Algonquin Studios Creates Product Research and Development Team
— Algonquin Studios is pleased to announce the creation of a Product Research and Development team and the promotion of Bill Stewart to the role of Director of Research and Product Development. In his new role, Mr. Stewart will focus on research and development related to Algonquin’s core, client-facing products.
- Growth Continues For Local High-Tech Sector Company
— The Buffalo News featured Algonquin Studios in its 'Strategies for Success' business section on Sunday, January 15, 2012.
- Algonquin to be Official QR Code Sponsor of the 2012 LMA Annual Conference
— Algonquin Studios is proud to be the official QR code sponsor of the 2012 Legal Marketing Association Annual Conference!
- Algonquin Studios to Sponsor LMA Virginias 2011 Continuing Marketing Education Conference
— Algonquin Studios is proud to announce its sponsorship of the 2011 Continuing Marketing Education Conference being held by the Virginias Chapter of the Legal Marketing Association (LMA).
- Algonquin Studios Announces Sponsorship of the New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
— Algonquin Studios is pleased to announce their sponsorship of the New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers. Through its sponsorship, Algonquin Studios is helping to support the Academy’s free Continuing Legal Education programs.
- Algonquin Studios Announces Opening of New York City Office
— Our New York City office will open on October 1, 2010.
- Tom Garigen Joins Algonquin Studios as Sales Consultant
— Algonquin Studios is pleased to announce the recent addition of another member to the company's Sales and Marketing department.